Scare in the jacket, scarcer still signed. Ships with Tracking Number! Buy with confidence, excellent customer service! Mass Market Paperback.
Lee, Gypsy Rose. First Edition; First Printing. First edition. Interior tape mends to dust jacket. Quarter-size circular rubbed spot at head of front cover of jacket. Spine ends lightly chipped. Small chip at head of rear panel of jacket. Stamped "Discard" on front end-paper and edges.
- Advances in Computational Intelligence: 14th International Conference on Information Processing and Management of Uncertainty in Knowledge-Based Systems, IPMU 2012, Catania, Italy, July 9-13, 2012, Proceedings, Part IV?
- Irish Rebellion: Protestant Polemic, 1798–1900.
- Mind of the Raven: Investigations and Adventures with Wolf-Birds;
- Sacred Places Europe: 108 Destinations (Sacred Places: 108 Destinations series).
Actually written by mystery writer Craig Rice. Has some wear.
- Alexandra Kollontai: A Biography.
- Social Approaches to an Industrial Past: The Archaeology and Anthropology of Mining;
- Inside the Art Studio: A Guided Tour of 37 Artists Creative Spaces?
- Join Kobo & start eReading today!
- The Life and Adventures of Martin Chuzzlewit.
- Pipeline Design for Water Engineers?
- Lady of Burlesque: The G String Murders | Fandango.
Five star seller - Buy with confidence! Very Good. May not contain Access Codes or Supplements.
G String Murders, Used - AbeBooks
May be ex-library. Dust jacket protected with a clear plastic acid free jacket. No other printing information is listed.. Hard Cover. An interesting little pamphlet produced by the publisher to promote, we presume, Gypsy Rose Lee's famous mystery novel ghost-written by Craig Rice.
See a Problem?
Lee has been sending letters to the office for the past six months from various hotels as she tours the country working at her day well, in this case, night job. There follow thirteen pages which reproduce these often hilarious missives, in which Gypsy discusses her life on the road and the development of the novel, which had just been released.
Apparently this pamphlet accompanied some early copies of the book. Very good stapled pamphlet. Spine lettering quite rubbed, but book is square and tight. Reportedly ghosted by Craig Rice. In mylar. First edition, First Impression.
A very nice, second-hand copy with slight lean to spine, some minor rubbing with slight surface-nick to crown, loss of gilt to lettering on spine, two instances of slight crinkling to cloth of backstrip, and owner's inscription on ffep. Text clean. Binding solid.
- Buy It Now;
- Evaluation of Enzyme Inhibitors in Drug Discovery: A Guide for Medicinal Chemists and Pharmacologists, Second Edition?
- Mechanics of materials: a modern integration of mechanics and materials in structural design;
- MOS 2010 Study Guide for Microsoft® Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, and Outlook®.
- Quantum: A Guide for the Perplexed!
- G String Murders, Used.
- Feature Logics, Infinitary Descriptions and Grammar.
Fine 2. Near Fine 3. Very Good 4. Good 5. Fair ]. Fourth printing. Octavo, pp. A very good copy, bright and clean, with the spine gently cocked. In an about very good dust jacket, chipped at the extremities with minimal loss, and with evidence of sticker removal on the front panel.
The G-String Murders
First Printing. Stated first Tower Books edition. No DJ. Black cloth binding. Light corner bumping, minor shelf rubbing. Owner name, else clean. Binding is tight. Slight spine wobble. Light page foxing. Used - Good. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside.
Used - Very Good. Former Library book. Great condition for a used book! Minimal wear. Thank you for supporting our small, family-owned business! Company, , c Tower Books Edition. A living portrait of burlesque with several murders to solve. Written in a unique literary style in Lee's "native mascara language.
Seller: Ground Zero Books, Ltd. Pages clean, binding solid. Shewlf worn, very edge worn. Scuff marks. Small tear in outside right of front cover.. First Edition Thus. Soft Cover. First paperback edition. Lamination has peeled-off. A few light touches of rubbing at edges of spine. Small spot on rear cover. Red decorated covers with red spine. Light edge wear and corner bumps.